Set your soul free and let your internal fire find the eternal treasures of life. That thought itself makes our heart skip a beat.
If there is any summer top ever made, then this would be it. Extremely light cotton fabric, gentle and soft on skin with excellent comfort. Feel the heaven on earth. A fine detail of contrasting red bird on center back makes it a unique piece in all aspects.
- Bengal muslin handwoven fabric
- Beautiful handstitched thread around bust and cuffs
- Pretty red bird work on the back
- Made with love in India
- Ethically made
**Inconsistencies and irregularities in weaving and dyeing depicts the fact that they are made by hands which only enhances its innate appeal and so it should not be treated as defect.**
Colour may vary slightly according to screen settings and resolution.
Model is wearing size S.
Some care for its long and colorful life:-
- Wash it inside out and with all the love in your heart.
- Cold gentle hand wash with mild liquid detergents.
- Dry it in a cozy shaded corner of your house.
- Colors may rub.
- Hot iron as desired.
Feel free to reach us on Whatsapp if you have any query or shipping related doubts.
Exchange & Return
In case of return or exchange, please inform us within 24 hours of receipt of the garment and we shall arrange for return pick-up. You can call us on +91 773 815 6707 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For size exchanges, we provide one time size exchange. However, if the outfit doesn't suit you and you would like to return it then we provide store credit of same amount that can be availed in 6 months( which means you have an opportunity to shop from our next 2-3 new collection launches).
To be eligible for a return/exchange, please go through the below conditions -
- We do not accept return / exchange requests for orders purchased in sale (stock clearance sale, flat sale, flash sale etc)
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging, with labels & tags intact.
- We only Exchange a product for once and when informed within a day of receipt.
- Inconsistencies and irregularities in weaving and dyeing depict the fact that they are made by hands. It’s the beautiful characteristic of natural handmade products, it should not be treated as defect and so they are not entitled for return or exchange.
- Once we receive the product, we will check it for being unused, unwashed, and undamaged. In case the received item does not meet the above conditions, it will not be accepted and will be returned to you at your expense.
- To ensure your TKT garments are not damaged during shipment, please re-use the entire original packaging for proper care and protection
The Kaatn Trail team holds the right to not accept returns or exchange in case any of the conditions are not met.
All orders are shipped in 8-10 business days. In case of any unforeseen delay, we will notify you without fail.
Any specific requirements about an urgent or a delayed shipment can always be looked into by writing to us at email@example.com
If you wish to cancel your order, write to us within 24 hours of placing the order at firstname.lastname@example.org. .The payment will be returned in the same mode as received within 7-15 days.
Go to our Exchange/Return policy.